Level 1827

mnqcoruna
mnqcoruna Posts: 1 Newbie
I have finished at level 1827 but can´t go on.  Any problems????

Best Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,668 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited June 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi @mnqcoruna, are you playing the game on King.com? This is where the old Flash version of the game finishes.
    There are further levels, but to access them you need to play the game via facebook or on a mobile device.

Let us know if you need further help with this =)

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @mnqcoruna and welcome to our Community!

Like Lynette said, King.com has only 1827 levels. Facebook has the full updated version, but your browser can sometimes "throw you back" to the old version on Facebook and therefore stop at level 1827 there as well.

Try with clearing the cache and all cookies on your browser if you still are stuck on 1827 on Facebook. This should get you back to the new version of the game. Make also sure you play on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Microsoft Edge to get the game working correctly.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,668 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited June 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi @mnqcoruna, are you playing the game on King.com? This is where the old Flash version of the game finishes.
    There are further levels, but to access them you need to play the game via facebook or on a mobile device.

Let us know if you need further help with this =)

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @mnqcoruna and welcome to our Community!

Like Lynette said, King.com has only 1827 levels. Facebook has the full updated version, but your browser can sometimes "throw you back" to the old version on Facebook and therefore stop at level 1827 there as well.

Try with clearing the cache and all cookies on your browser if you still are stuck on 1827 on Facebook. This should get you back to the new version of the game. Make also sure you play on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Microsoft Edge to get the game working correctly.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?