Reconcile purchases with Itunes/Apple invoices.

Options
robyngoldsmith
robyngoldsmith Posts: 14 Level 2
I think I may have been charged twice (two Apple invoices received for one click) for Winnable Offer. I have asked King customer service to provide a list of orders as they have done in the past (see image).  They now say they cannot provide my orders.  Why is this?  

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @robyngoldsmith and welcome to our Community!

All your in-app purchases that you make with your Apple-ID on your iPhone or iPad are handled by Apple.

The best and only way to get an overview of your purchases is to log in to your Apple-ID account and check the purchase history there. You will then find all your Apple-ID receipts with all purchases that you made in all apps and games. 

Since Apple handles all the transactions and do not allow anyone else to have any access to their customer's accounts or payment details, the only way is to check this yourself by logging into your Apple-ID. 

If you have been incorrectly charged in any of our games, you can then report it to Apple and get the purchase refunded or contact our Player Support and send them a screen shot of the purchase receipt from your Apple-ID and they will then resend the purchase to your game.

Let me know if you have any further questions. 
  • robyngoldsmith
    Options
    Thank you so much for your response.  However you have misunderstood.  I have a full list of my Apple purchases - what I want is to reconcile them with King orders.  I will include the image again - this is what I received from your company when I had this trouble previously (my IPAD was malfunctioning). I have my Apple purchases - what I want is my King orders.  Apple cannot supply this. 

• Crazy Cat Lad
    edited June 2019
    Options
    To see all the purchases you made in King games the past 90 days, you will still need to log in to your Apple-ID. What you have been charged for in your King games, are the exactly the same as the transactions you find on your Apple-ID.

Since you have the full list of your Apple transactions, you will find all your purchases there. 

If you have been incorrectly charged, you can then report it to Apple and get the purchase refunded or contact our Player Support and send them a screen shot of the purchase receipt from your Apple-ID and they will then resend the purchase to your game. Please note that you can only be refunded or reimbursed for purchases 90 days back. 
  • robyngoldsmith
    Options
    It is apparent you cannot supply a list of my orders as you have done in the past.  
    However you may want to amend your help desk autoreply as there are a couple of errors:
    1. There is no time on my Apple ID invoices (see image)
    2. It can take a lot longer than "a couple of days" to see your purchases.  Items I ordered on 15 and 17 June were invoiced on 22nd June  - 5 and 7 days later (see image).  

I hope this discussion helps other users in the future. There is no need for any further reply. 

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options
    Here in Community we are not able to provide any transaction history from your game. To see this, it's still your Apple-ID that has an overview of all your purchases. 

The two purchases in your screen shot above is not a double charge. It's two separate purchases. 15 June the Piggy Bank and 17 June The Special Offer.

If you let me know your Game ID I can then check in our system if there are any broken or any purchases that has not been received in you your game the past 90 days. Check here how to find the Game ID number.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?