Help Understanding the icon frame rewards

Options
Bay1810
Bay1810 Posts: 3 Newbie
I use to have a reward frame around my icon picture and now it is gone and there is just a gold heart there instead. Has it been reset or is this something new?

FYI....I do not have a Facebook account and don't care to have one.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Bay1810, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am not expert of this game as I play it very rarely.  I will tag my friend @Lynette, who is an expert and my co-superstar who can help with answering your Question.  

** I don't think having Facebook account makes any difference with the icons and display of our game board though =)

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    (thanks @Pummy Raj )

Hi @Bay1810
    The frames around your avatar show your rank in the Rescue Race side game.
    Each time you win it goes up a number and the frame changes.  The top most rank in this is 16.

Click here to learn more about Rescue Race 

And no you do not need a facebook account to play any King games =)
    It is a good idea to register your game with King though, so that your progress is saved.

I hope this helps? Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.
  • Bay1810
    Bay1810 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi thanks, I understand, but let me try rephrasing my question. I had the complete rewards frame around my picture frame but now it is gone completely. I’m left with s gold heart, that’s all. 

Have a second question...is there a glitch with the leveling up on rankings when you are matched up with someone?? It keeps saying my next level is 11, but that was 4 wins ago. 

Thanks!!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Bay1810, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

Very Sorry for the delayed reply!  

1) Can you please post a screenshot where it shows that Gold Heart?  So that, Lynette can get a clear idea of what you are talking about? 

2) With regards to your second question, I will tag my friend again after you provide the screenshot of your Profile :+1: 

Usually, she is very busy with creating the Videos for Pet Rescue and Pet Puzzle games,  And, hence, I do not want to bother her with my repeated tagging!!  Hope this made sense!!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?