Level 1320 HELP!!!!

Options
mckenziegm
mckenziegm Posts: 3 Newbie
I can get the 2 bears at bottom but not that 3rd center one!!  Been on this level forever and just want to move on.  HOW can I get that 3rd bear off the wood/

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @mckenziegm, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

Here is a video link for level # 1320 provided by one of the Superstars and my friend @Lynette, who is an expert of the Pet Saga games  https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/discussion/comment/316506/#Comment_316506

She provides tips and suggestions along with the Video clips.  Check it out and see if it helps :+1: 

If you need further assistance, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Keep having fun in your games!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,221 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @mckenziegm,

If you go to the link @Pummy Raj provided and scroll down to Level 1320, you will see how I used the line blasters to get those two outside Pets, then filled the butterfly to save the third.

Butterflies need at least 16 blocks to fill them, but the smaller the groups of blocks and the longer time you take can mean many more than 16!

Good luck, and let us know if you need more help =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?