In app purchase has failed

Options
sylverzone
sylverzone Posts: 1 Newbie
paid for gold bars and none received? What do I do now? Ask for a refund?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,739 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @sylverzone, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your purchased items!!  For any and all purchase issues, we will have to contact the King Customer Support team through this link  https://soporto.king.com/contact  The Community Team does not deal with this because the query needs your personal details! 

Please go to the King Support web page, and fill out the given form.  Don't forget to select the game you made the purchase, as it is important!  Make sure to fill out all the needed details, and explain the issue in given dialogue box.  And enter the Topic as "Problems with Purchase" and Sub Topic with "Purchased Items not Received". 

Once you submit the complaint, you will receive an automated email with a ticket number as an acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within next 3 days, feel free to send an email to that automated email itself :+1: 

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back if you need any further assistance!

Hope you receive your purchased lives back!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @sylverzone and welcome to our Community! 

You can find more details about purchase issue here as well. 

If you need any further help, please let me know here. Let me also know your Game ID in tat case. If you play on Facebook check here and on mobile like this

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?