Wrong account /lost all my levels on iPhone in Pet Rescue Saga

Options
McKate
McKate Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello
I got a new iPhone and somehow managed to register my Pet Rescue Saga onto my daughter account. How can I get it back to my account? ID 1004641065 Thanks :O)

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @McKate and welcome to our Community!

If someone else has logged into their Facebook account on your iPhone/ iPad, the game can then by mistake connect to that account instead. Sometimes the connection between the game and Facebook gets “stuck” and therefore it won’t get back connected to your Facebook.

There's a way to fix this so the game "forgets" the other account and forces to connect to yours. 

-Delete the Facebook app and the game from the iPhone
    -Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
    -Restart the iPhone
    -Open Safari and log into your Facebook account through the browser
    -Open the game and connect it to Facebook

It should then automatically connect to your Facebook. 

Once you're connected to your Facebook you can reinstall the Facebook app and continue using it if you wish

Let me know if you need any further help! 
  • Debbie_Lyons
    Debbie_Lyons Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options
    Hi crazy cat lad can you tell me should i be receiving emails regarding lost level progress from another player i think that person is using my account how can I check to see.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Options
    Hi @Debbie_Lyons!

Are you getting emails from Player Support or notifications from Community?

Could you post a screen shot of the email you get? 
  • Debbie_Lyons
    Debbie_Lyons Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options
    Hi crazy cat lad im receiving the emails from community should they still come through on my email address .
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Options
    OK, thanks!

If you have commented on another player's thread you will receive email notification about it.

You can disable all emails or some of them by going to your Account Settings > Edit Profile > Notification Preferences.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?