I'm having trouble passing level 1227

Options
mausier
mausier Posts: 3 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support
I'm having trouble passing level 1227. Help me!

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,309 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello agian @mausier

Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question in English for us to understand :+1: 

My Friend and co-superstar @Lynette, who is an expert of this game, has created Videos for all the levels of this game.  Here is the link for level # 1227  https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/discussion/comment/316467/#Comment_316467

She usually provides helpful tips and suggestions to beat the levels.  Hope you find it helpful to win it =) 

Please post back if you need further assistance with your game!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • johndoe
    johndoe Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Your thought on this is correct but what about the others No one is replying on this. 

*removed by CM_off-topic*
  • pinalpatel
    pinalpatel Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Options
    You are absolutely right Johndoe. We as a *removed by CM-off topic* are waiting for someone to reply.
  • Nery333
    Nery333 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Not working tips for 1227 as it looks different and the blocks are there and never gone.
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,780 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Nery333 , Welcome to our Community  =)

Dont worry , We are here to help you .

only shows up on the left side on the board, and pets show up on the right. Also, when you start, FIRST make a move on the left side, until key shows up in a glass box. For an unknown reason, if you first make a move on the right side, and pet shows up, it’s very often that key doesn’t show up at all. So, to avoid it, make the first move on the left side. When you see the key, put it down at the bottom. Now concrete on the right side. If you can, make a move at the first line from the middle – you can see one stone block in the middle that splits the board into 2 parts. If you make a move in the first line – pet will show up there. It will be much easier for you to slide blocks to the left and get the pet down if it is closer to the middle on the board. If your pets show up in second or third line from the middle – count you will need to slide blocks to the left side for those lines also and think we don’t have enough moves to finish as there are 2 pets to be saved.

So, to slide blocks to the left side and to move pet one line to the left, you need to have line left to the pet all in the same color. You will achieve that using the paint brush that you charged while removing blocks. Play slow and think  2 steps forward.

Once you got first pet at the bottom, make a move again on first line from the middle so second pet shows up there as well. Same strategy with coloring entire line next to pet is valid for the second pet.

Here video as references

https://youtu.be/RJrO93RCzfo?t=12

If you still stuck play level 133 to get Panda boom , this can help you .Some level can be challenging but with some patience and  clear strategy

Good luck my friends , Keep trying you can do it.

• Marleneashley
    Marleneashley Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have played four years,,,i am not going to try 6 months longer over this game...too many other games out there....

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,780 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Marleneashley . Welcome to our Community 🙂

Which King Game do you love it ?

and what level are you on in Pet Rescue Saga ?

Dont miss it our Contest here

Have a nice Weekend

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?