⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📱 Got a new device? Check how to sync over your progress HERE

pet rescue level 2902

sam_123sam_123 Posts: 52 Level 3
hello, i have been playing 2902 without extra boost. i can get to the bottom but there is always some reason not able to win unless i use a boost . i know all levels are suppose to be able to pass without boost. but i feel this level is not.  the first time i passed it i had to use extra boost. i am now playing it for 3 days  just trying to pass it without boost. i really mean playing it almost 8 hours everyday . i wish the person who made this level could show me how to pass without boost.   

Comments

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 12,541 Community Manager
    Hi @sam_123 !

Have you checked the tutorial videos here in Community?

@Lynette may also help you out with hints and tricks. I'm sure she has played the level already?
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• LynetteLynette Posts: 3,597 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited October 2019
    @Crazy Cat Lad  Unfortunately I cannot pass this one without using at least one block buster either :(

Sorry @sam_123

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.