Why did my game restart?

Options
owlie
owlie Posts: 4 Newbie
I was in leve 1200 and something, then it said to connect to facebook to save progress, and wupti I am back at level 1, WHAT??? That's not what I call SAVE progress,  but rather DELETE progress, please help me get my game back!?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,930 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @owlie
    did you try open PRS in King

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @owlie and welcome to our Community! 

Could you let me know your Game ID so I can restore the levels manually?

Check here how to find the Game ID number
  • owlie
    Options
    Game ID: 10951239913
    but I am afraid that a new account, since my game started over, and I went in to set up my account in hopes that it would bring my game back!?
    thanks,
    Ulla
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Options
    Hi @owlie !

The Game ID is not related to any email address yet so I am not able to restore the levels until the game is connected to Facebook or a King account.

I could find your played levels though saved on your Facebook. The progress on your Facebook is on level 1438. If you have access to your Facebook, please connect the game to your Facebook. 

If you have closed your Facebook, then connect the game to another Facebook account or a King account and let me know the Game ID from from that account I will manually restore the levels. 
  • owlie
    Options
    Okay I have connected to my facebook account, but now it says I am on level 42 and my picture have changed to a thief cat??? My name was Owlie and the picture was a little owl. I am not sure what is going on here but, I do know that I am missing my game. The email can either be info@merlinsuits.com or skydive@cfl.rr.com
    PLEASE help me restore my game.
    thanks 
    Ulla/Owlie
  • owlie
    Options
    Oh and it now says on the thief cat account that my number is 10937909161???
    if I can just have one account, my Owlie account, that would be wonderful and reset it to where I was at about 10 days ago, I though it was 12?? But you said it was 1400, that is also possible, I actually never really pay attention to the number.
    thanks again.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Options
    @owlie I can see that you have two different Facebook accounts, but the game is connected to the one where the game is on level 42.

Are you able to switch the Facebook account in the game?

Try these steps if the game don't wanna switch to your other Facebook account.

-Delete the Facebook app from the device (if you have the app installed) and also the game app
    -Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
    -Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache
    -Turn on the device again
    -Download the game app from App Store (but NOT the Facebook app) 
    -Open Safari and log in to your Facebook account through the browser
    -Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook
    -Once you're connected you can reinstall the Facebook app and continue using it if you wish

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?