Why do my gold bars keep disappearing? I earn them by completing mystery Mountain.

Adunsmoor
Adunsmoor Posts: 5 Level 2
Where did they go? 2nd time they went from 13 to 2 why? And why is it taking so long for new levels? I’m on 2967 going on 2968?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,081 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Adunsmoor welcome to our community
    - In the new Octopus version of Mystery Mountain you have only a chance to win Gold Bars every time you are rewarded, but you don't win that every time.

Meaning, you have only the possibility to win Gold Bars in the Octopus version. If your win Boosters, Pet Coins, Unlimited Lives or Gold Bars is randomly chosen when you win. You never know what is given. 

Mystery Mountain is the only feature where you can win Gold Bars at this moment in the game, but you can also use the Pet Coins for Boosters or Lives in the game.

- For next level make sure update your mobile 

• Adunsmoor
    Adunsmoor Posts: 5 Level 2
    I did get them with the Octopus version, and I did NOT use them to buy lives etc. one night I had 13 went to bed and next morning there were only 6 . Last night had 6 and this morning only one. My phone is off during the night. This is very frustrating. And I CANNOT find any updates for the next level 2968. This is very frustrating and also for the team
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,081 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Adunsmoor, 2967 is the last level, waiting for new level 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @Adunsmoor !

Could you post you Game ID so I can check in our system what happened to your Gold Bars? 

If you play on Facebook check here and on mobile like this

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?