⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📱 Got a new device? Check how to sync over your progress HERE

no daily bonus

sam_123sam_123 Posts: 52 Level 3
my friend had the old daily bonus, but when we got the new version of it she no longer gets any daily bonus. i have been checking her account for a few days and it does not show up. her game ID is  114256166414 thank you for your help

Comments

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 12,541 Community Manager
    Hi @sam_123 I am not able to find any games with the Game ID. It's a twelve digit number and the Game ID:s are usually ten or sometimes eleven digits only. 

Does she play on a mobile device or on Facebook or King.com on a computer? 
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• sam_123sam_123 Posts: 52 Level 3
    i am sorry i did mess up the ID number some how. this morning her game had the old version of the daily bonus. so some  how it is back. ty for reading and trying to help 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.