Not receiving my gold bars for three days

Options
deecowen
deecowen Posts: 8 Level 2
I have written about not receiving my gold bars in mystery mountain on pet rescue. At least 10 but am sure there is more missing from 3 days of advancing. I asked earlier to please replenish my missing gold bars. I have had 8 bars for 3daya now. I'm a very active and frequent player. I'm advancing levels and receiving boosters, but not my gold bars. Please replenish missing bars. Thanks!

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @deecowen Hope you are having a nice weekend!

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game and you are not receiving the Gold Bars from Mystery Mountain!!  

I have played this event only once till now, and I was rewarded 1 Gold Bar (that was the announced GB)!!  

I have looked at your previous Questions and comments, and noticed that our Pet Community In-charge @Crazy Cat Lad has helped you before with the same issue.  Here is the link for that thread https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/discussion/comment/415065#Comment_415065 

Can you please post your game user ID number here?  If you forgot to how to do it, this is what you do on PC --- once you open the game, scroll down all the way and you will see Find my ID in Orange tab.  If you click on it, you can find your user ID number :+1: 

Hopefully, our Lad will be able to help you this time too!

I will check back with you tomorrow!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?