Purchase charged but NOT reflected in game

Options
GwenCartwright
GwenCartwright Posts: 2 Newbie
This morn at 10:47. The purchase was charged but message came from game it didn't go through and I would not be charged. I was charged and I still did not get my purchases.

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @GwenCartwright
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Pet Rescue Saga forum.🤗

We're very sorry for your problem 😭
    If there is a problem with the purchase you will need to click on it and follow the steps.
    We don't handle purchase issues in the community.
    You can Contact Us  Player Support directly.
  • LATHAGOPAL
    LATHAGOPAL Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Gold bar purchased but not reflected  amount has been credited whT will  ido
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @LATHAGOPAL, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :)  

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!!  This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details! 

Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

* Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! *
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    @LATHAGOPAL @PummyRaj Check also this page with more help with purchases that went wrong. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?