Was told payment not completed, no charges made and to try again..

morky
morky Posts: 8 Level 2
Made a $ 2.99 purchase and was told payment did not go through, no charges would be made and to try again...well I did...3 times ...and I was charged 3 times while no bars or tools were added.
Facebook Payment Receipt 2564978173617469
Facebook Payment Receipt 2564978183617468
Facebook Payment Receipt 2564978206950799
I want my money back

Comments

• morky
    actually now it looks like I have received some tools ( hammers ...) I think...not quite sure, but I am sure I did not receive any bars...at least 120 missing my game ID is 1834054665
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,539 Candy Moderator
    Hello @marky A Warm Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received all of the items you have purchased for your game!!  The Community Team does not deal with any purchase issues as the inquiry includes your personal details and this is a public forum!   

Hence, you will have to contact the "Player Support Team" through this link https://soporto.king.com/contact  
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase"; 
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form. 

NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly! After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)
  • morky
    wrote them on Dec 4/5 and have not received a reply...still 120 gold bars short...also wrote them about the identical problem with Candy Crush Saga ( only missing 10 bars there ) and no reply....
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @morky! I checked this with Player Support and they emailed you on Sunday 8 December. The email was sent to the same address a you have registered on your Facebook account. 

However, if any purchases goes wrong on Facebook, please dispute them directly on Facebook under your purchase history to get them refunded.

Check here for more info on Facebook purchases. 

I added 50 Gold Bars to your game for all trouble! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?