Danish Version.

Options
RagDolly
RagDolly Posts: 5 Level 2
Hi.

Love this game, and it is better now than in the start, but still many words in the Danish language is missing, I will gladly make a list, everytime I discover some missing words, so it can be updated, since it is frustrating, to be unable to use an existing, Danish word in the game, because it dont accept it.

Kind regards Dolly Iqbal, Denmark.        

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @RagDolly

If there's any Danish words missing, please post them here and I will send them to the Game Team. 

They will then check if they are correct and exists in a Danish dictionary and if the game is valid, it will be added in a future update.  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?