About backup of boosters

Options
LakshmiM
LakshmiM Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello,
I am playing game in my android phone and my game app got uninstall so after installing the app I haven't seen the boosters so how could I get those boosters.... How to backup my boosters 

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,589 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi @LakshmiM , Welcome to our Community  =)

There are 2 ways you can try , If you lose a booster because of Uninstall 

If you connected to Facebook before

• Open the Facebook application on your device and log in to your own 'correct' Facebook profile.
    • Open the game and tap the blue Facebook 'connect' button, to re-link your game to the now active Facebook profile.
    If this was the previous Facebook profile you used, you'll now recover your progress, boosters and Gold Bars again. 

If you connected via a King account before

• click on "Retrieve my Progress" 
    • Select the Log In button at the bottom
    • Submit your email address and password
    You'll now connect to your King account and your progress, boosters, and Gold Bars again 

If you cannot recover your boosters, we can offer support and replacement for any you've purchased but not yet used. Please contact us using the link at the bottom of this page:

Let me know if you need any further help or have any question.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @LakshmiM and welcome to our Community!

Boosters are not backed to our system through your Facebook or King account like the levels and Gold Bars, therefore they can be lost after game crashing or when uninstalling the game.

You can back up the Boosters on a SD-card or a cloud system on Android or in iCloud or iTunes on iPhone/ iPad, but since these backup systems are not provided by King we cannot guarantee that it will work.

I play on iPhone myself and have been able to back up my Boosters through iCloud, but if this doesn't work, then the issue is on the backup system providers side. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?