Mystery Quest?

natty_jnatty_j Posts: 22 Level 2

How do you play the mystery quest? I have never seen one appear. I have played the entire game, passing all the levels twice.

Comments

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 48,107 Candy Moderator

Hi @natty_j . Welcome to our Community

I never see this challenge .๐Ÿค”

Mystery Quest is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

Keep playing the game

Tag our Superstar @Lynette

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• LynetteLynette Posts: 3,880 Pet Rescue Moderator

I've not seen this one yet either, it should have given a notification at the start of the quest explaining what to do.

• PixieColaPixieCola Posts: 7 Level 2

I've never seen that one either

darn.

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 10,103 Community Manager

Hi guys!

The Mystery Quests are no longer available in the game. You played these to unlock the Roadblocks, but this has been replaced by the chests.

๐Ÿฌ Play Candy Crush Saga ๐Ÿพ Play Candy Crush Soda Saga ๐Ÿฎ Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga
    ๐Ÿ‘ฌ Play Candy Crush Friends Saga ๐Ÿท Play Farm Heroes Sagaย ๐Ÿƒ Play Crash on the Run
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 3,880 Pet Rescue Moderator

Yes! Thank you @Crazy Cat Lad Now I remember what these are.

They were levels that you played to unlock roadblocks if you did not have friends to help do it for you.

Where did you find the picture @natty_j ? I'm assuming it wasn't in your game?

If it was you may need to do an update to the most recent game version ๐Ÿ˜Š

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.