Please help Piggy bank will not empty or upgrade

Options
2»

Comments

• alexmoisan
    alexmoisan Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Also just to add, I just logged into one of the accounts (not the one my son is playing) within facebook and played to get a full 30 gold bars so that I could try unlock the piggy bank there, it worked, BUT this has not carried through onto the tablet that this account is also connected to. The levels progress has all carried through, but the piggy bank is still the old wooden one and is still full of the 50 bars I earned within the tablet and still will not open/upgrade via the store, clicking the pay button just takes me back to the main map page, not to a payment window like I get when buying bars.

Please help. Does seem to be an app issue if I am honest

• alexmoisan
    Options

Oddly this has suddenly fixed itself. Didnt do anything different it just suddenly allowed us to purchase the piggy thanks for all the help

• alexmoisan
    Options

PLease please help my son is desperate for the piggy bank.

This problem is happening on other forms too. I have installed the game on a totally different tablet, much newer and this time from the play store not amazon. I have signed in with a different facebook account also so everything is different.

I have played through to about level 30 getting many stars, well over 30, the piggy bank is not greyed out but when I click on it to buy, it just goes back to the game. So just the same the piggy bank cannot be upgraded/emptied.

Is this a problem with the current build of the game maybe? Or the servers? Or both the amazon and play stores?

Please please help.

• alexmoisan
    Options

PLease please help my son is desperate for the piggy bank.

This problem is happening on other forms too. I have installed the game on a totally different tablet, much newer and this time from the play store not amazon. I have signed in with a different facebook account also so everything is different.

I have played through to about level 30 getting many stars, well over 30, the piggy bank is not greyed out but when I click on it to buy, it just goes back to the game. So just the same the piggy bank cannot be upgraded/emptied.

Is this a problem with the servers, or the current build of the game, or maybe even both the amazon and play stores??

Please please help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?