Problems sending and receiving lives on Facebook? The fix is on its way! More info HERE

Critter Carnival

Hello!!

I have a question.. I thought that a player could play the "mini games" or "challenges" (like Critter Carnival) once every 24 hrs?

Has this changed??

Yesterday morning I received my 5 free tickets for the Critter Carnival challenge. I completed all 5 levels and I received my free boosters. So this morning I tried to play it again and it is showing I still have over 19 hours left before I get the 5 free tickets??

Can someone explain this to me, maybe I'm confused..but seems like in the past I was always able to play it once every 24 hours.

(Please see my screenshot below)

Thanks in advance!!๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.