Something New " Angel Booster in Facebook "

Comments

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,187 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited August 2020

Edited to add that I think @kiara_wael is correct and these are a completely new thing within the game (I have them now in mine, but don't have the 'ask for help' feature!)

The angel appears to charge the in-game booster so that it fills up more quickly!

@kiara_wael

These are the boosters you are given after a friend has helped you on a difficult level πŸ˜‡

In this example below the help is from 'Kitty' - a game character who shows you how it all works.

But in your picture above it will have been from a friend who helped.

The friend's name and picture do not seem to show, nor does the 'thanks' we send them.

I assume this is because it's a new feature and they are still working on it.

• klatypus
    klatypus Posts: 2 Newbie

Playing level 2338 Pet Rescue Saga. It is a super hard level. I am now getting β€œangels” that are totally slowing down getting keys imperative for the game.

• Lynette

Hi @klatypus

Thank you for letting us know. I've also discovered some other levels where this 'help' is not helpful at all, but makes the Level impossible πŸ˜”

We are passing this on and hope to have a solution soon.

Keep an eye on this post and you will be updated as soon as we can.

• Lynette
    edited August 2020

@kiara_wael apologies for my incorrect answer above, you are right and these are a completely new thing within the game (I have them now in mine, but don't have the 'ask for help' feature!)

The angel appears to charge the in-game booster so that it fills up more quickly!

I wonder if @Crazy Cat Lad might be able to find more information about this for us?

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4

Hi everyone, I have this help system for quite a while and have active in testing most features, here are some of the potential problems:

What is the definition of "stuck". Right now is defined as a player try ten plus times and fail a level. This i can not agree. This would make every hard level "stuck".

There are no option for a player to turn off the help feature. I believe many do not need or want any help from other players for various reasons.

There are no incentive for helper. To pass those hard levels, you need boosters, after few trials most helper will give up.

@klatypus you were right, as soon as the help feature activated, the booster charging time increases, but as you keep playing for few more times, it starts to drop.

There are few more operational issues like how you remove a help message, but those are minors can be change easily.

Overall i think the concept is novel, but still a long way to go.

• klatypus
    klatypus Posts: 2 Newbie

I wish the angel would keep flying, I am now on level 2340 and the angel just slows down the booster (column blaster)

• michellemoo
    michellemoo Posts: 6 Level 2

@ Klatypus - I had that problem too, had to play off line to stop it happening , unfortunately that meant I lost out on some of the other features. Glad to say that today, after weeks of issues, it seems to have been rectified with the latest update

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?