Pet Rescue Saga taking my money

hunterhollow
hunterhollow Posts: 1 Newbie

I just made 3 payments each for 50 gold bars, I kept trying because Pet Rescue Saga said payment was not received. After the third try I checked my PayPal and Pet Rescue Saga indeed sent me three receipts for the money they received. So I should now have 150 gold bars but I have none. Not to mention the fact that it was totally annoying and time consuming to finally get into this page to get an answer.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,493 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sorry to hear that . King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

You can find all info about refunds and broken purchases here.

Hope this help you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @hunterhollow and good day to you.

Understood that you are having purchase issue during game. As mentioned, the Community here does not deal with purchases, thus all issues regarding purchase is to be referred to King Support team.

If you are still keen to have your item after the purchase, you may email to the Support team as mentioned above by entering the main topic as "Problem with Purchases" and sub-topic "Purchase items not received" and attach your receipt, attainable from your purchase history OR select "accidental purchase" if you wish to have refund instead.

Please be informed that there may be an instance that you may not received your purchases immediately due to server issue. Thus, please log out from your game, restart/reboot your device, log back in and play a level, then check on your GB inventory.

Please let us know if you still need other help. Thank you.😊

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @hunterhollow and welcome to our Community!

Please note that the game itself or King are handling the transaction or have access to your payment details.

All purchases are handled by Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook etc depending on what device or platform you play on.

Check the page HERE how to get these purchases refunded or corrected in your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?