Level 3720

Options
Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 169 Level 3

Hi PR still here after many hiccups and worries and despite daily error, duplicate page and no internet messages am carrying on. BUT Level 3720 is not passable, I have been playing for 12 hours over 3 days now and the best I have done is 10. I have looked at the help section and they even say that they use extra games. I have looked at the fan page and there are numerous gripes about this level. If perhaps someone can tell us how to play it to success WITHOUT tools please help us. It is awful playing a game where you dont ever get close to succeeding, you just feel like giving up 😔

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,068 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Please check this video play without booster , hope give some Tips

Hope you get a lucky board .

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi @Annie_Soutter

I agree it is a horrible level, and boosters would not help much anyway.

I've been trying for weeks but still cannot manage to pass it without using a few extra moves.

The problem with this level is that new Pets only appear (in the same column as a butterfly) once the butterfly has dropped and broken out of the glass in the column.

This works ok if you remove blocks by clicking in the column (with the butterfly in it) but not when the blocks are removed from that column by balloons.

When blocks are removed by balloons, no Pets drop, but the most efficient way to remove blocks in this level is by the balloons.

I can manage to pop lots of balloons and remove blocks to fill the butterflies, but this is no use when no pets have dropped to rescue!

I would be interested to see if the same happens in the mobile app? But don't have a mobile device to try playing the level on.

I asked about having level 3720 tweaked to be made a little easier, but as some players have managed it without help, I was told King will not change it 😥

I also agree "It is awful playing a game where you don't ever get close to succeeding, you just feel like giving up 😔"

I know several players who have finally given up on the game because of this level 😭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?