Problem on Mystery Mountain

Tena_Clark
Tena_Clark Posts: 9 Level 2
edited October 2020 in Support

Hello all. On the 2nd trip up, level 2 I'm getting a black screen on Mystery Mountain. Once I press the play button it just goes black. Had no problems before that. I had the same thing happen 2 weeks ago on weather island. Level 2 also. I was never able to complete it. I tried everything but nothing would fix it. I don't want to go all weekend and not be able to finish Mystery Mountain. Someone please help. Thank you!

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓

Hi @Tena_Clark, welcome to the Community!

In very rare circumstances there may be a widespread issue delivering the Game to you.

If you’re having problems playing the Game and/or with any of its features, it’s worthwhile doing some housekeeping steps on your device to maximize the chances of the game running smoothly for you.

Please try all the options below to resolve the issue:

• Force close all Apps & restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back.
    • Look for any updates for your device & the Game App.
    • Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device (at least 2GB free).

• As a last resort, try deleting & reinstalling the Game as this usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your Game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.
      • 🔺 Please also note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling. 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,863 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?