Level 8 Pet Weather

Options
Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 169 Level 3
edited October 2020 in Support

Question: Im wondering why when you are meant to get 20 pets and a lot of them are in red cages why, in 50 turns, no red ones come down. ( Have just played two games in a row where I had 5 red cages on the screen for practically the whole 50 turns and not 1 red block came down)I have found recently ( as this is the only opportunity I have) { as I have given up on Mystery Mountain which is unpassable} that the hardness of the levels in these side games have become much more difficult to pass, for instance Level 5 in PW there was no hint that I would get past ( after playing for 5 hours)and eventually I had to use 3 tools and my gold bear to be successful. Once again suggesting that PR is now not a free game and actually for us "freeloaders" not at all pleasant to play.

Sorry PR,I Iove this game, or used to, trying to put aside my absolute frustration and be objective 😏

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,893 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sorry for the Inconvenience . and Thank you for sharing . will pass this to our CM

For Weather Alert and Mystery Mountain We have video as reference play without booster

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 169 Level 3
    Options

Thank you Kiara_wael no I didnt finish Pet Weather and had checked out the help as I always do, I was doing it as the help so no help there. This is the first time I have not made it through a Pet Weather so a bit of a new experience.

Apart from my whinges I do really appreciate the time and effort that goes into making this game available, the pats are so cute wit their noises and I have greatly enjoyed most of the games. The games I dont get on with are the ones where the player is completely dependant on what drops out of the sky and where there is not so much skill required, reliant on luck.

There is a little glitch when you help someone and succeed, after you win and send the help it always goes back to the game and the only way to get back to the board is to use one of your games, you dont seem to be able to get back any other way.

Thank you all at PR

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?