IS Mystery Mountain still available to play?

Options
Peanut7139
Peanut7139 Posts: 1,632 Level 4

I downloaded the newest update and then went to the game to play. Usually Friday sometime during the day, Mystery Mountain appears for me to play. I noticed once game loaded, Mystery Mountain appeared and then disappeared. I waited and thought maybe Saturday the game would be there in the Event box. It is not. I'm coming on here to ask what is going on and is it still available to play. The last update I have was on Friday Oct 30 yesterday. I went to the Google play store to see if anymore updates and it is not any there for me to update. I also shut down my phone and restarted multiple times now to see if something was going on with it but everything is working properly. If Mystery Mountain is available why all of a sudden is it not coming up for me to play. If I shut down my phone and restart the game Pet Rescue, Mystery Mountain appears and then is flies up off the screen and disappears. I see it for all of a second and then nothing. In the event box is no game other then the daily one to play. PLEASE HELP BECAUSE NOW I AM ALREADY DOWN A DAY IN A HALF TO WIN SOME EXTRA TO HELP WITH GAMES.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,327 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi @CarlitaAlfonso . How are you

Feature Mystery Mountain might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might return to you.

Keep playing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?