Pet Rescue Friends and Pet Rescue Events

Options
2»

Comments

• Angel1207
    Angel1207 Posts: 294 Level 4
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad and @kiara_wael all my gold bars have disappeared on this game on November 9th. Per this thread I know that another player had their gold disappear he said he got his back. However I have not gotten my 11 gold bars back could someone please help me with this matter.

• Angel1207
    edited November 2020
    Options

@natty_j I am so sorry to hear that you are having the same problem as me. I hope that same one will looks into this problem in the near future. I know that @JJLC said that he had lost his gold bars also. But later he wrote that his gold bars were back and that his game was working. I truly hope that they are able to help us in this matter and I hope you are able to get your gold bars and your winning streak back.

• natty_j
    natty_j Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

@Angel1207 my gold bars came back! Yay! I had 6 gold bars disappear and I wanted them to but rockets to the circus event. I closed the game a few times and reopened, the bars came back. I think it was perhaps a weak server connection. Hopefully if you try the same it will work for you.

• Angel1207
    Options

@natty_j I am so glad to hear that your gold bars have came back. Mine have not come back and I have opened and closed my game several times. Because I have played several games since they disappeared. Since I am waiting for new levels to be built I have played several games helping other players who are stuck. Plus I played several levels so I would make sure I had saved enough pet to get the 50 gold bars in the birthday game. Since it seems like no one is even going to offered to look into or help with this matter of losing my 11 gold bars. When the birthday game is over I should get 50 gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?