black screen in the weater report number four

Options
Deregnaucourt
Deregnaucourt Posts: 8 Level 2
Hello I am stuck in the weather report at number four I have a black screen. Thanks for doing what's needed.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,218 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The black screen issue is being looked into, meanwhile please try another browser. It seems to happen mostly on Google Chrome only.

Please clear the cache and cookies on your browser to make sure the fix reaches your game.

Make also sure that the browser is up to date 

and Please check also the thread here

• Hikaru72
    Hikaru72 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi ! I assure, it's not only on Chrome. As for me it doesn't work on Opera and Firefox, both updated today and cookies/cache cleared. You're half answers and repeat bugs are just tiring now. Specially since there are cumulating now and never patched for month, even years. Yes there's another thread but it's too old 23 june 2020 seriously ?

I think I'll stop playing and that's all, the difficulty improved a lot, you can play the same level a hundred times without make it and you loose more jokers than you have and now bugs all the time never fixed...

And when we asked for help like i did for the language a year back, nothing happened we still can't choose the language we want to play in. That's just NOT normal on a worldwide game.

Well that's not what we call a good game then, and i won't talk about the community here that's even worse. You just don't care and it seems a lot of players are fade up. I'm one of them. You probably won't read this or don't even care.

Well so do I.

I found a lot of other games to play without all that now. that what we call progress in our time.

That's a farewell.

Have a good end...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?