Community ?

Options
jdingess
jdingess Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2021 in Support

why am I being directed to the community when I click on Pet Rescue Saga. Has been working today. This afternoon, I was directed "How to Enable flash". When I click on it goes to the community. WHY?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hello @jdingess 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

Are you playing the game on King.com?

The game is no longer available to play as the Flash is disabled! So, I am assuming that you are being redirected to the here by the game itself, to find out this message and any other info you would like to know ---> Pet Rescue Saga on King.com

Hope this made sense! If you need further clarification or assistance, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community. Have a Pettastic Day 🐕️ 🐶 🐕️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,051 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! Sorry! This game (mostly of King's Games too) has no available on King.Com (game website) right now. But this game is still available on Facebook, Mobile Devices and Windows 10 only. You can save your progress with other devices but boosters cannot be transferred. (Like Pummy Raj has answered)

And don't worry! Another option is to sync your King.com account with Facebook and continue the game there. Open the game on your Facebook account HERE so it gets activated on your Facebook first.

Then log in to your account on King.com. Go to Settings, Account, type your password once more. Click on 'Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook', click on the two arrows and log in to your Facebook in the new window that pops up.

All your games are now synced between King.com and Facebook and you can continue playing Pet Rescue Saga on Facebook. 😊

By the way, this game's support community is Farm Heroes Saga (not Pet Rescue Saga).

If you have any questions on this game, please ask a question here that they will help you faster on Pet Rescue Community (Correct Area).

Join this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars on this game :

🐈️🔷🔥 Pet Rescue Level Challenge HERE

🐕️ Beat the Superstar Duo HERE

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?