To Lena, with the purple avatar, that sent me a boost

iPlay4Keeps
iPlay4Keeps Posts: 6 Level 2

You, my dear, are a God send and I know I had the option to send thanks, which I did, but it didn't seem like enough. You took time out of your life to demolish these annoying blocks for me that I couldn't, just to send me some help and I recognize your efforts and wanted to say how much I appreciate you. I know, this may be corny but I don't care. You offered your time and effort and the least I can do is tell you how much you are appreciated. Thank you so much! I hope your day kicks butt!! For anyone else that may have chosen to read this, just think about this the next time you decide to help someone. They appreciate it more than just the "send thanks" button conveys so remember everytime you help send a boost, you probably made that person's day. They probably smiled everytime the little avatar came through and sprinkled little balloons everywhere. So thank you for your awesomeness. Keep that mess up!!!

Comments

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2021

awww, what a lovely post @iPlay4Keeps 💙

Thank you for writing it.

I hope that 'Lena with the purple avatar' is a member of the Community and sees your kind words.

It is also a great reminder and thank you to all players to help each other when we can.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?