mystery mountain

Options
cleomills89
cleomills89 Posts: 18 Level 2

why is mystery mountain keep sticking,,,,and i,m not getting any point or gold bars, from it,??? wen i log back in it takes me back to level 2 on it,, but i dont get any points or bars,, 22 hours left on it ,,,,,answers????

Comments

• sringbean
    sringbean Posts: 84 Level 2
    Options

Most likely there is a bug in the game release last Friday that has introduced this problem. It is a logic error that should be fixed soon since PRS staff is aware of this. Other posters have reported this and are still reporting till it gets fixed.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi @cleomills89

This is because of connection problems with facebook.

In it's most recent update facebook added new measures to stop viruses spreading (like those you get via messenger) but it has also affected game data. Facebook will block the data and the game is unable to save your progress.

It can help to clear your cache often and to log your game out then in again to facebook.

Also, if you are playing on computer try using a different browser than you usually do.

If you play on a mobile device or the Windows 10 app you can log out of facebook completely and play logged in via email so King saves your data instead - there are no problems at all with this way of playing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?