🌸🐾 Spring Petopia

🐹 National Pet Day, Celebrating Your Pets Photos 🐰  (finished)

Options

Comments

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited April 2021
    Options

Thank you for your kind words @Lynette πŸ’•πŸ€—

Everyone is doing good now. πŸ’•πŸ‘

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• Dinydeedee
    Dinydeedee Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Hi all, thanks for the tag @Miss_Dani here is my first cat Kitty and her 3 kittens and best friend Jimmy the cockatiel not a good photo as it was 42 years ago and we didn’t have phones then πŸ˜‚

The next photo is one of my 3 cockatiels her name is Poppy and she is 12 years old

And this is her dad Bryn he is 20 years old this year

I keep them in an insulated bird shed /aviary as I used to have a lot, but Bryn and Poppy are really tame and love having cuddles. I also have Poppy’s mum but she is blind now , although she still manages to find her way around the bird shed and seems quite happy she doesn’t fly now and uses her own in built one way system to find the food and water

• avanti
    avanti Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Hey Pet Rescuers!!

I am sharing this adorable pic of our 11 year old Dashchund...Pepper!! She was just 2 months old then and liok st the innocence on her face. πŸ’πŸ’

She still has the same ecpression and is as roly poly as ever!! Presenting our family member..PEPPER!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Then and Now!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Dinydeedee, your Lily is a very cute little cat, thank you for sharing her with us ❀️

Wow @Sharon_Loose, your kitties and cockatiels are gorgeous! How amazing that the birds live so long, obviously you take great care of them. Are the cockatiels very noisy? We have a lot of wild birds where I live, mainly corellas, lorikeets, galahs and cockatoos. They are too loud sometimes, but we still love seeing them around 😊

Your Pepper is so cute @avanti, especially in the puppy picture 😍 I love Dashchunds

• avanti
    avanti Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Pepper has a companion too....Ginger!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š. He is truly majestic and addorable. Has a heart of gold, loves kids and can't bear to hear baboes crying!!☺️☺️☺️...at the same time will not rest until he catches the elusivr rats and chameleons!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Thanks @Lynette my cockatiels are quiet most of the time, Bryn sometimes shouts at me if he wants some attention and I’m in the garden. He sometimes talks but it’s only what he learnt off his late dad Jack so he calls himself Jack πŸ˜‚ one of his sons Buddy used to talk really well but he sadly passed away when he was only 10. Do you live in Australia seeing as you have a lot of wild parrots, I know they can be very noisy in large groups, we do have wild ring necked parakeets in a local park, there are a few large groups in the UK that bred in the wild after escaping from somewhere. I think budgies are the worst even one on its own never stop with their high pitch chattering, we had my late mum in laws for a few years. I just found this photo of Poppy when she first came out of the nest and she was actually born in 2007 so she is 14 this year not 12 as I said.

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I loved my Stafford pitbull, she was so nice to everybody, I don't found a picture. She died from age.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@Sharon_Loose Poppy was a very cute baby 😍

Yes I am Australian, I am just west of Melbourne. The parrots can be very noisy, especially first thing in the morning. I love hearing about their personalities from you, that is one thing we don't necessarily notice in the wild birds.

@avanti Ginger is a beautiful looking dog πŸ’–

@fabke I'm so sorry your Stafford pitbull is no longer with you πŸ’ž thanks for sharing the cute GIF 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?