Lost all progress 😭

mohammedomarimohammedomari Posts: 1 Newbie

I was on level 4169 and I wasn’t connected to Facebook or anything but I’ve finally made a Facebook account and decided to connect it and once I did I lost all progress and all levels and everything. Please someone figure this out for me .

Comments

• LynetteLynette Posts: 4,064 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited August 2

Hi @mohammedomari

Try using this contact page and explain what happened. It will also help if you also give your game id so they can see what is happening.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• duckie74duckie74 Posts: 51 Level 2
  • mammaw52mammaw52 Posts: 1 Newbie

I was on level 281 or so and this morning when I "religiously" pull up Pet Rescue to play all my levels had been wiped off. And I guarantee it was less than 24 hours that I had played the game. Please re - instate my game levels.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.