Level 4542

2»

Comments

• Grumpybear
    Grumpybear Posts: 5 Level 2

There does seem to be a bug in some levels where balloons should come out of the glass cases once on top of a block or pet cage with a vine, but this doesn’t happen and you end up with no moves. Hopefully they fix this.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,189 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Lynie66

I've found this can happen sometimes in games with vines. I think the vines lock a move just after the game has decided that you can make it. It can be very frustrating.

It could also be because your game needs updating, so check your game store and see if there is an update button.

I'll also give you some tips and an example of how to play Level 4245, it is a really difficult one!

Tips for Level 4542

The a trick to this level is using the line blasters to keep the board moving.

Flowers cannot trap things in their vines unless the object is still for two moves

Pets appear in this level after the one in their column has been freed from the Pet carrier

If you can, use a line blaster to open the carriers in a row.

This way you can open many Pets to drop all together

More importantly though, is getting ALL the balloons down to the final row to break them out at the same time and clear the whole board!

Once you get all the balloons opening the game will almost play it's self

Concentrate on getting the balloons down

The most helpful booster for this level would be more balloon boosters to clear the board and keep things moving

Also the free (earned within the game) mega-bomb could help once you have enough Pets on the board

Good luck!

• Lynie66
    Lynie66 Posts: 3 Newbie

@Grumpybear even, managed to complete it just after I posted 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?