👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022

Also tagging @TisJosephine45

Also check here :

🐾 Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community HERE! 🐾 I 🐾 Show your Pet Rescue skills and claim your milestone level badges HERE! 🐾 I 🐈🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE! I 🎵 Pet Playlist HERE I 🎈🎨 Vote Poll : Balloons or Paint buckets HERE? I 🐕️🚜 Pet Heroes Challenge - Badges to claim every week HERE! I 📦 How to play 1,2,3 Grow in Pet Rescue Saga HERE 😻 I How to play Pet Rescue Saga 'Collect all Items' Levels HERE 🐾 I 🐕️🎉 Pet Rescue Saga Level 5000! Join the celebration with badges and Gold Bars HERE! I 🗺️ 🐕️ Pet Rescue Saga, Match the Map Contest, Win Gold Bars HERE! I 📝 Letters to Pet Rescue Saga- Win awesome prizes HERE! I ♀️ Women's Month 22: What is the quality you admire the most in a woman? - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I Art Challenge - Create, create and create - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

• Valentina1402
    Valentina1402 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, Opeyemi from Nigeria, the game is amazing but i wish i will have access to the remaining levels.

• Diamond_Lim

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you have playing Pet Rescue Saga :

You can answer what's your current level and where are you from on this game, you can answer here on this thread that you can claim this I love Pet Rescue Saga badge:

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges as you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

🎉 Level 5000! Join the celebration with badges and Gold Bars HERE!

Also check more furry & purry in Pet Rescue Community here! 🐾

If you are not playing Pet Rescue Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022

Also tagging @Kimrr

Also check here :

🐾 Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community HERE! 🐾 I 🐾 Show your Pet Rescue skills and claim your milestone level badges HERE! 🐾 I 🐈🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE! I 🎵 Pet Playlist HERE I 🥕🍓🐕️ Something is on the way to Pet Rescue Saga - can you guess what HERE? I 🎈🎨 Vote Poll : Balloons or Paint buckets HERE? I 🐕️🚜 Pet Heroes Challenge - Badges to claim every week HERE! I 📦 How to play 1,2,3 Grow in Pet Rescue Saga HERE 😻 I How to play Pet Rescue Saga 'Collect all Items' Levels HERE 🐾 I 🐕️🎉 Pet Rescue Saga Level 5000! Join the celebration with badges and Gold Bars HERE! I 🐈🐕Ready to make the a colorful difference for a chance at gold bars HERE?🐈🐕 I ♀️ Women's Month 22: What is the quality you admire the most in a woman? - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I Art Challenge - Create, create and create - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

• muttymutter
    muttymutter Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi everyone I just passed the 4000 level

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @muttymutter 👋

Well done and Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga. 👍😄

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges as you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

• luanneturnbull
    luanneturnbull Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello all! I’m Lu and I’ve been playing King games for years! I love them all. It’s hard to pick a favorite. Anyway, just wanted to drop by and say hi!

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,407 Level 5

Hi, I am from Greece, woof for my little dog. The game looks like fun and you will down load it.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! @luanneturnbull and New Bee Players! 👋

We can only use English on this area that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well who have used another language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here!

If you have playing Pet Rescue Saga :

You can answer what's your current level and where are you from on this game, you can answer here on this thread that you can claim this I love Pet Rescue Saga badge:

If you are not playing Pet Rescue Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

• thompsonra
    thompsonra Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello. I am from US

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?