👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow!

Options

Comments

• PoPanda
    PoPanda Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hi, Since I am so new, pardon my ignorance, what's a PM?

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    Options

@PoPanda A PM is a Private Message. You can check your private messages like this: ⤵️

Then: ⤵️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you have playing Pet Rescue Saga,

You can answer what's your current level and where are you from on this game, you can answer here on this thread that you can claim this I love Pet Rescue Saga Badge :

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🏠️ Share your Spring Petopia city in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Pet Rescue Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• cj61
    cj61 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Hi, level 1001. Love the game.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2022
    Options

Thank you for your playing this game! ❤️😊

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🏠️ Share your Spring Petopia city in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Pet Rescue Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @Randabanda78

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• PoPanda
    PoPanda Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Thank you EoThe Gr8. You're very helpful. Appreciate it. 😀 How do you do a PM?

I know current Petopia is only available on mobile, but it was available on my Chromebook before. Played it 2x. Guess they changed the platform.

• gracie1959
    gracie1959 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i bought a new phone iam on 1097 it wont go back to 1980

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Got a new device?

Learn how to sync your progress HERE !

I have lost my progress or all played levels? 

If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored. Visit also our Help Center for more articles on the same topic HERE.

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga. ❤️😊

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• byebyebravada
    byebyebravada Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello all from the sunny west coast, first time posting, many years reading helpful comments. I'm on level 4937.😎 I use to only play PRS on my kindle HD6 until a few months ago when it crashed almost every time I was in middle of a game or when I clicked Play, I've tried many fixes (uninstall, force stop, deleted most games to give more storage space and cleared cache too). Today is the first time since the latest install that I got to press Play and see the level, it was level 1. 😯 But if I could play, it would be fine.. but it crashes OR it says I have no lives, I wait the 2 mins, click Play and it crashes. Anyone have a suggestion? Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?