👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow!

Options

Comments

• gerald7777rrrr
    gerald7777rrrr Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: ❌ This is no place for lobbying nor campaigning. Thanks! - Check our House Rules 

• gerald7777rrrr
    edited June 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 😳 You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it in topic - Our House Rules

• gerald7777rrrr
    edited June 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 😳 You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it in topic - Our House Rules

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,846 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @gerald7777rrrr 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Please don't posting personal information, offensive, rude and spam off-topic discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

If you have playing Pet Rescue Saga,

You can answer what's your current level and where are you from on this game, you can answer here on this thread that you can claim this I love Pet Rescue Saga Badge :

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐈️ National Adopt a Cat Month! Join the celebration and claim your badge and win Gold Bars HERE!

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Pet Rescue Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @hameshavidal 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you have playing Pet Rescue Saga,

You can answer what's your current level and where are you from on this game, you can answer here on this thread that you can claim this I love Pet Rescue Saga Badge :

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

🐈️ National Adopt a Cat Month! Join the celebration and claim your badge and win Gold Bars HERE!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Pet Rescue Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• blasphemyramirez
    blasphemyramirez Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi, I'm Stephanie from Fresno, California USA. I"m on level 2365, (oh almost forgot) Meow 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Great and Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! @blasphemyramirez 👍😄

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

🏝️ Summer Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE!

🗺️ Share your Summer Petopia map in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE!

❓️ Summer Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• biriki
    biriki Posts: 28 Level 2
    edited June 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,240 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?