Button To Turn Off Super Hard Levels?

Options
The_Ginger_Midget
The_Ginger_Midget Posts: 10 Level 2

Hi,

This is a question hopefully to the creators of this game - Pet Rescue Saga. Is there a way to add an "on/off" button to turn on or turn off the hard and super hard levels? This was a really fun game when just the hard levels were here. But now there is super hard. I have no idea why the super hard levels were added, (or whomever though that was a great idea and included them in the game), but please allow those of us in high stressed jobs that love playing this cute semi-relaxing game to be able to CHOOSE to have hard and/or super hard levels with an on/off button for those levels.

I play this game because it's very cute and honestly helps me to somewhat relax after a stressful day. But with the super hard levels, it just infuriates me to the point of uninstalling this game!

Is there a way for the creators of this game to either get rid of the super hard levels, or create an on/off button for super hard levels to be available (on), or unavailable (off)???

Answers

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

I really like this idea....I agree with you! All of the King games should have this option 😉

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @The_Ginger_Midget , I do understand your frustration. Some levels can be so difficult, it would be nice to be able to skip them or have them made easier.

I guess though, that this is what boosters and help from friends are for.

Also, the levels you might find difficult may not be the ones I struggle with. For example I rarely have trouble with those actually labeled as 'difficult' but can't pass some of the regular ones 😣 (I play all levels without boosters though)

If you are having trouble with a paticular level please make a post about it here and we can give you tips 😊

• The_Ginger_Midget
    The_Ginger_Midget Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for the replies, however the question still remains for the creators to allow for a toggle button to switch off the Hard and Super Hard Levels. I play this game as a means to destress from work. And honestly having Super Hard Level to HAVE to play in order to pass really doesn't make me want to play this game anymore. For ALL King games there should be a toggle button to allow for switching off the Hard and Super Hard levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?