game wont load?

Options
jackyanetts
jackyanetts Posts: 10 Level 2

My game loads to as far as the coloured cubes stage and then just sits there. It wont go any futher. I havent been able to play the game for nearly 3 weeks now.

I am playing using FB.

I can get it to load thru windows but i dont have any of my coins or booster even when i say sign in with my fb account. Can someone please fix it.

I have tried all the usual un-install and re-install and clearing of the cache but nothing helps. Its becoming very frustrating. I have played this game for years now but i may end up having to give up unless it can be fixed

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @jackyanetts

I'm sorry you're having problems with your game. I find facebook the worst platform to play on as they are always changing things that affect our games.

First, check that your facebook app settings are correct (they need updating regularily)

At the facebook link below, make sure your game permissions are not expired, click 'view and edit' to check that the game has access to your friends list. Then scroll down the page to 'Preferences' and make sure they are all turned on. Facebook app settings here

You mentioned clearing your browser cache, did you also check that your browser is up to date? Also trying a different browser can sometimes help.

Coins and boosters are only saved on the device you are using so will not transfer to the Windows 10 app (gold and lives do transfer though) I recommend using Windows or a mobile device if you can though, as it avoids all the facebook problems 😕

You can find more tips on what to do when your game does not load here: Loading Problems

Good luck, don't hesitate to write letting us know if you can play again, or not!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?