On Level 4982

Options
Peanut7139
Peanut7139 Posts: 1,631 Level 4

I checked the video for this level and I noticed that the video has many more blocks to use to get off the level. I just want to know is there a way to get more blocks so that you can get off the level? Is anyone else on this level or have gotten off the level? Thanks

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,193 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Level 4982 is super hard level , before play i prepared Golden Panda . I played a few times too and need a lucky board and click block with available butterflies. This video from PRS Game Moderator @Lynette

• Peanut7139
    Options

You were right, it seems to be the only way to get off. I had to have the help of the Panda because there was never enough block after I got 7 - 9, 10, I barely could make it to 10 rescues and then 3 blocks left. I got to 10 and if I had not had the golden bear, I would be still stuck. It took what was left, and then picked the last three up. Thanks

• catopia
    catopia Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Please explain what this golden bear is? I have been playing this game for 10 years and never been so frustrated with a level I'm about ready to give up the game completely.

• catopia
    Options

Level 4982.. After 10 years I'm ready to give this game up because of this level. Someone wrote the golden panda helps I'm not sure what that is?? It never gives me enough blocks to complete the level. Help please.

• Peanut7139
    edited February 2022
    Options

I was also about to give up, even though the video on youtube shows a difference in our games. I thought I was doing something wrong but there was never enough block to play the game to the end. I was about to give up and then I contacted Kiara. I got to the end and had to make sure I had the boom waiting so at the very end, I can click on the bomb and it picked up the last three pets, it triggers the butterflies to pick up what I last needed was three to win the game. I don't see getting off without it and unless you have the game Lynette is playing on youtube. Her game has plenty of blocks to use until the end of the game. When I get to 7 - 10 recues, the blocks are three, to four left. It is never enough to win the game. Once I got to 10, I clicked on the boom and I know it will trigger the last of the butterflies and they will pick up the last pets. That is the only way with our game. I completely understand that is why I posted because either not play anymore or reach out to see what I could do. Without the boom, I don't see getting off that level because there needs to be more blocks to use to trigger the butterflies.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,193 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Please check this video about Golden Panda , Play level 133 to get quikly .

• lobolino
    lobolino Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I agree , level 4982 is impossible to solve. In a YouTube Video it needs 12 animals to rescue. My 4982 needs 13!!!!!!! Would be great to get some support. By the way: golden Panda was not helpful! Seems like it is time to end playing this game …

• catopia
    Options

I finally ended up passing it by the skin of my teeth. I had to collect a bunch of paint buckets and strategically use them to to keep Going without running out of blocks. It also took several hammers to make sure I didn't run out of moves. I think the biggest part is luck of the board you get. I've always enjoyed this game but I think they made this level a little too hard. They may lose players.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,221 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I'm glad you managed to pass @catopia - yes it is a very difficult level and takes stratergy and luck to pass. Well done 😊

When there are extremely hard levels like this one King can see how many players are stuck and often change the level to make it easier. I think they will do that with this one.

@lobolino - try updating your game to see if you get the same number of Pets that are in the Level now?

It took me a week of playing and working out the stratergy and what I needed in the way of luck (I did not bother continuing unless 3 butterflies were the same color) before I could pass it without boosters! 🦋

• lobolino
    lobolino Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hei Lynette, sorry, but no changes. Tried to update, still “13” to rescue. After using almost all jokers I succeeded once to get 12! But to get 13 seems to be impossible…. Still any suggestions???

kind regards from Norway, lobolino

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?