๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//

๐Ÿˆ๏ธ Meow Marathon - Play Pet Rescue Saga and win Gold and Badges! (finished)

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @Boeredame @ElenaBogdanaDarca ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Thank you for your participating on this contest and playing Pet Rescue Saga! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Also post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached to milestone levels ๐Ÿ˜‰

Animal Kingdomย Level 1000ย Level 2000ย Level 3000ย Level 4000ย Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instructionย here. ๐Ÿ“ท I If you'reย not clearย on how to attach a picture to the thread, check outย here. ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ•๏ธย National Rescue Dog Day 20 May!ย Join the celebration and claim your badge and win Gold Barsย HERE!

โ“๏ธย Can you crack the Pet Rescue secret message?ย Unlimited Lives to winย HERE!

๐Ÿ‘‹ Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badgeย HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Communityย hereย and in King Communityย hereย ๐Ÿˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ•๏ธ ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿ‘‘

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย hereย andย hereย (General)! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeย hereย and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)ย here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Communityย here! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿคฉ

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. ๐Ÿ‘‡

Have a pawsome day!ย ๐Ÿพ

• doudoukiki
    doudoukiki Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello here 's my starting point

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to the Meow Marathon @Boeredame @ElenaBogdanaDarca !

Medium Marathon badge added to you know @Peanut7139 .

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @doudoukiki ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Thank you for your participating on this contest and playing Pet Rescue Saga! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Also post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached to milestone levels ๐Ÿ˜‰

Animal Kingdomย Level 1000ย Level 2000ย Level 3000ย Level 4000ย Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instructionย here. ๐Ÿ“ท I If you'reย not clearย on how to attach a picture to the thread, check outย here. ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ•๏ธย National Rescue Dog Day 20 May!ย Join the celebration and claim your badge and win Gold Barsย HERE!

โ“๏ธย Can you crack the Pet Rescue secret message?ย Unlimited Lives to winย HERE!

๐Ÿ‘‹ Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badgeย HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Communityย hereย and in King Communityย hereย ๐Ÿˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ•๏ธ ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿ‘‘

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย hereย andย hereย (General)! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeย hereย and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)ย here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Communityย here! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿคฉ

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. ๐Ÿ‘‡

Have a pawsome day!ย ๐Ÿพ

• carmenechevarria
    carmenechevarria Posts: 2,180 Pro Player 👑
    Options

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

• carmenechevarria
    Options

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

• carmenechevarria
    Options

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,924 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad this was one very hard contest. My starting point map was posted on page 4 and I had completed level 1504. My ending level completed is level 1649. More than the require 142 levels

• AstridGrove24
    AstridGrove24 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?