Hey! Join us!

🐾 Show your skills and claim your milestone level badges:
Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

🐇🐢🐥 Guess the Hidden Number and Win Gold Bars ! ( Finished )

kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 97,371 Candy Moderator
edited July 20 in Contests

🌺New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.

📱 Play Pet Rescue Saga HERE.

Hello Rescuers ❤️.

Welcome back to the guessing contest, Can You guess my hidden number 👇️, I play level 504 , completed without booster , and my score is 33❓️07.

📝 Rules : Guess the number in my missing score. The number can be anywhere from 0 to 9. Players can only guess twice

🎁 Prizes : 5 players who guess correctly or are close to the missing number will be randomly selected to win 20 Gold Bars each when the competition ends

🗓️ Dates: You will be able to participate here until July 20th ( 10:00 CEST ). Terms and Conditions here

Prev134567

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?