HELP ANYONE! AFTER PETOPIA THIS IS HOW MY PHONE IS. IT WASN'T THIS WAY BEFORE

Options
Peanut7139
Peanut7139 Posts: 1,631 Level 4

Greeting all, Any help please! Before Petopia my phone was just fine with Pet Rescue. The front main page of the game was fine, download the update, just fine. Petopia went away and the main front board appeared in the blue cloud / sky you see. It said downloading nice picture and I've seen it before when I've played Petopia. The last time I played it, the game came back just fine no problem. This time, Petopia left the game and it's been spinning ever since. I am so tired of it so I lost all of my boosters and uninstalled the game. I reinstalled the game, all my booster are gone and I saw the game as it use to be, the front was there and I restarted the game because I tried to play the game but it wouldn't let me. When the phone came back, the game was just as you see it. The picture downloading is still spinning and I lost all my boosters for nothing. I like Petopia but if this is what I have to look forward to, it's not worth it. Before Petopia, everything with Pet Rescue was just fine, I had no problems with the game. I played the games, downloaded the updates and everything was just fine with the game. Now I just see the clouds in the background, the spinning arrows going around and around, the Downloading nice pictures and if I want to not play a game, I have to close the game completely when I use to hit the back arrow to easily stop playing. Now I can't stop playing the game once I start it, I have to get to the end or close the entire game. I use to see the pop up asking me if I want to end the game but it will not allow me anymore now. The entire game is messed up because the picture will not download. Anybody have any suggestions of how to get the pictures to download or fix this? Thanks

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?