Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Is anyone else’s game not working properly? The layout has gone weird and when I use the rocket it only goes off in the right hand side of the board
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is excellent news, thank you for letting us know 🤗
@Lynette @Lady_Choo I updated today and it appears to be fixed for me. Thank you @Lynette !
Hi and welcome to the community!!
Have you checked the app store to see if there are any updates waiting? I know iOS has had a couple over the last few days.
I am having the same issue… I am to the point of not wanting to play anymore.
Evet
Hi @GLill
Please follow the link below to a thread about this problem and add your details as asked. Thank you
Updated App Issue
Yes, same problems, game is pretty
much unplayable at the moment.
Hi @summersheeran
Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House Rules
I’m having the same issue!
I am having the same issue and the boost covers the lower blocks, I also can no longer see how many I have to rescue or how many moves I have left. It’s getting to the point it’s making me lose games and I don’t want to play.