Game pictures

Options
Ace7_2016
Ace7_2016 Posts: 14 Pro Player 👑

Having problems with the game not downloading the picture of the island that I 'am on. It just keeps spinning. None of the background is showing up. All I have is clouds floating around.

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Ace7_2016 We have two threads right now that might possibly cover what you have.

This one regarding the update

And this one with picture issues

If its neither of them, could you let us know which device you are playing on and add a screenshot so we can see. Thank you 😊

• Ace7_2016
    Options

Thank you for quick response.

I am playing on windows 11, I would give you a screen shot but I logged out of the game on my computer but not Kings.com and it will not let me back in. It keeps telling me that the email isn't right. Which is the same email on Kings.com. But also on another note, it took all my boosters away from me.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

You should be able to find your password in the browser settings (google password manager if you use chrome) that might help. If not, let me know which browser you use and I will direct you to find them. Unless you don't store them in which case you won't 😬

The boosters would have gone when you logged out...forgive me I only play the game on a mobile is there a windows app for it that you play on or is it on Facebook?

• Ace7_2016
    Options

Here is the screen shot. I am able to get back into my game now. Whenever it did an update, it took all my boosters away from me before I logged out.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you that is the one!

Have a look at this thread here but @Lynette is gathering information as well as to who has the problem. You have a newer machine so it can't be that.

• Ace7_2016
    Options

Lady_Choo thank you for your prompt action and quick response on this problem.

What I did was go into the app properties and reset the game. It brought the nice picture back. When you do this all data on the game is lost. But it does work

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Did you have the data saved through either Facebook or the Kingdom for level progress? You'll get that back at least 🙂

• Ace7_2016
    Options

Lady_Choo

Yes, even though I reset the data my game progress was saved. All the boosters will be lost. There is one problem though. I went to play the game today and I had to do the same thing again. So, this works as long as you stay in the game. I never logged out of Kings.com or the game on my computer. So, I don't know what to do now. I don't want to lose all my boosters every time I want to play the game

• Ace7_2016
    Options

This looks like it is a picture in a picture. Before it was one screen now it is this. I don't understand!!!

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,390 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hi @Ace7_2016

What you have screenshot is the 'new' look in the game. Are you still loosing the map (and getting the downloading pic image) now you have this version of the game?

Note the 'outside' picture has always been the background on computers and laptops, it depends on the width of your screen if you see it or not.

It could be that you just saw the message while your game was transitioning to the new version?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?