To the developers-THANK YOU!

Options
gentry58
gentry58 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited February 2023 in Discussions

I just wanted to say how happy you've made this gamer! I don't know how long you'll be doing this for, but I LOVE that Christmas music on each board!!

It is true: I have no life. πŸ˜‚ I'm probably the only one that loves that music. It is SO CUTE!!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Just so you know, I'm SO pathetic. All year last year I hummed that song almost every day. It's just so adorable!!

Anyway, thank you for having that music on each board. You have made this pathetic, no-life gamer the happiest ever!! πŸ€—

Unfortunately, the music that you made for those other seasonal cities don't jive with me. πŸ˜• I'm so sorry. They are just too........busy (?). I don't know how to word this. But there is just too much going on in the music. It's almost like.......noise pollution.....if that makes sense. Yeah, that didn't make sense. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with this opinion, so no loss there. I just mute it. LOL

But I LOVE that music on each board!! You've just made this gamer's Pet Rescue Saga year!! 😁

I'm such a dork. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

THANK YOU❣❣❣❣

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?