Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Is level 44 glitched for anyone else? The blocks aren't coming down and it's literally impossible to complete the level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here :(
Hi @Antivist @Gayen and @tsaytds - yes! Level 44 is glitched 😫 The blocks and balloons are not falling like they should be.
I will report this level for you - hopefully it will not take too long to fix. Please be patient.
Hi, currently this level is different from what you can find on @Lynette video, not able to continuously dropping blocks is the major issue. I believe it is a glitch unless King want you to use your own boosters or watch an ad and get a cherry bomb. Either way appear at this early game just unreasonable.
I'm having the same problem. Any solution