Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Hi Lynette,
when does the Panda gift go to? I didn't get an award
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi again @GRACIAMarie To get them you need to be at least 10 levels before the end of the game on any Wednesday (when they are released weekly) because the three Panda gift rewards take up ten levels.
If you are one of those players who is always at the end of the game then you will not get them in your game at all.
May be this is why you've not seen them? They must be showing as a glitch this time because you've already played those levels.
I only play on facebook and the gifts were on the course,
I never have these rewards since the game changed!
Hi @GRACIAMarie you only get the Panda's gifts when you play the level they are on. It looks like you played these levels before the 'Panda party' started, or on a different device that does not have the same event.
I will tag @Lynette then she will be sure to see it 🤗