Ideas Section is unlocked 🔓

Options
13»

Comments

• Tonid6441
    Tonid6441 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I recently was stuck on board (2057) an Entire year, because it would not load! I feel if it had been handled more professionally, a year old had been 24 hours! I am currently now on 2088,which also is Very complicated, when not having the right weapons to win! And some boards need bombs, because their impossible to win!

I just passed board 2087, after playing the board like 30 or not Times. It has way too many pets to rescue! 10! It should be 6 pets instead of 10, because 2087 doesn't give you enough moves!

Boards like that should be tested first to see if their fair or NOT!

This 2088 is far too complicated! I suggest these boards should be tested first, before being added to the game.

I also feel I should had been awarded a # of rewards, (for being stuck on board 2057) for an Entire year.

My suggestion is, add more weapons that make sense to.past a board! No board should take 50 times playing to past it! Make sense PLEASE! Thank You so MUCH!

• aguarascio
    aguarascio Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

hi

More levels and parts should be created for petopia.ive been on lever 75 and finished part 5 it’s 2 days now and i have another 35 days of spring petopia. It becomes boring after a while. For ideas i would say when using a booster we shouldn’t loose any moves and coins that we collect after winning a level it should be higher when we get all 3 stars. Winning 1 star we should get 400coins. 2 stars 800 and 3 stars 1000 and when we do get 3 stars we should also get 1 gold bar.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?