Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Has anyone been able to pass level 6245 without using boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you, I will go back and try to get a mega bomb on another level.
Hi @tenkottedawn
I agree it's an impossible level, I will report it so we can hopefully get it made easier, but level changes can take a long time to happen 😔
The way I passed this one, without buying any boosters or extra moves was to use my free mega bomb.
First, I made sure every column had a diamond, then I used the mega bomb.
This collected half the diamonds and also cleared a lot of mesh and metal off the blocks so they were easier to remove.
I was then able to get the other 9 diamonds fairly easily (and even had some moves left!)
Have a look at this example, I hope it helps: