🏝️🐾 Summer Petopia

I can’t get my game on my new phone

Options
DeeDee123456789
DeeDee123456789 Posts: 5 Level 2

Why am I having problems? Trying to open up the game on my new phone device? Last week you put my new phone on freeze or something or blocked me because I was using two phones with the same game. The reason I was doing that is because I was trying to transfer my game to this new device and you blocked me, so can you please unblock me so I can play on my new phone because I need to return my old phone ASAP. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• DeeDee123456789
    DeeDee123456789 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I need to turn my old phone off so I can return it to AT&T. But I don’t wanna do that until I see the game on my new phone. I have no time left. It’s gonna cost me a lot of money if I wait any longer. Please please help.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @DeeDee123456789 and welcome to the pet area.

King wouldn't have blocked you from having the game on more than one device, as that is why they encourage you to log in so that progress can be transferred across devices. Many of us indeed play on multiple devices.

The only thing it might have done is if you had the game open at the same time on more than one device. That could have done it.

Make sure you open the game on the new device, log in as you did on your old and the game should just restore progress normally. If it doesn't, let me know which devices you are using but I will also give you the help links for that.

Let me know how you get on!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?